TFT synergy guide based on TFT.OP.GG data. Provides detailed information on synergies, combos, and guides.
- VoidGet a placeable void egg. At the start of combat, it hatches into an unspeakable horror and knocks up adjacent enemies.
Each Void star level increases the horror's Health and Ability Power by 25%.3Void Remora6Rift Herald8Baron Nashor
- DemaciaYour strongest Demacians become Elite and equip a Radiant item each combat. Elites grant Armor and Magic Resist to themselves and adjacent allies, but this does not stack.31 Elite, +5 , +552 Elites, +25 , +2573 Elites, +45 , +4596 Elites, +150 , +150
- NoxusNoxus champions gain Health, Ability Power and Attack Damage. This is increased by 5% for each different opponent that either you have conquered in combat or is dead.3160 , 16 , 16%5300 , 30 , 30%7420 , 42 , 42%9750 , 75 , 75%
- ShurimaEvery 4 seconds, Shurimans heal 5% maximum Health. After 8 seconds, select Shurimans Ascend and gain 20% maximum Health and 30% Attack Speed.2The strongest Shuriman Ascends4All Shurimans Ascend. +20% Ascension bonus6Instead, Ascend at combat start. +50% Ascension bonus9Ascend twice, at combat start and after 8 seconds. +90% Ascension bonus
- PiltoverGain the T-Hex. Every time you lose a player combat, the T-Hex gains Charges. Winning converts the Charges to Power for the T-Hex and grants you loot based on the number of Charges converted.3Gain the T-Hex.6Gain bonus loot every round. Each loss counts as 2 losses instead.
- IxtalGain elemental hexes, which give a different bonus from game to game.
- FreljordAfter 8 seconds, an ice storm strikes the battlefield. Enemies take a percentage of their max Health as true damage and gain debuffs.28% , enemies are 30% Sundered and Shredded315% , enemies are also Stunned for 1.5 seconds
- BilgewaterBilgerat attacks and Abilities mark enemies. The mark stores a percentage of damage dealt to the enemy by Bilgerats.
Marked enemies are struck by a cannonball after 1.5 seconds, dealing the stored damage plus a flat value as
physical damage.3 100+ 33% damage dealt5 150+ 55% damage dealt7 325+ 70% damage dealt9 800+ 135% damage dealt; nearby enemies take 50% of cannonball damage
- TargonAll of your units' healing and shielding is improved.218% increased healing and shielding335% increased healing and shielding460% increased healing and shielding
- ZaunZaun champions create random chem-mods that only they can use. Champions can be modded once, and mods can be removed by benching or selling the champion.2Gain 1 chem-mod4Gain 2 chem-mods and Overcharge them6Gain 5 chem-mods and Overcharge them
- IoniaEach Ionian has a unique bonus within their Ability.
Every 4 seconds, a number of Ionians are enlightened to their spirit form, gaining 20 mana and doubling stat bonuses for 4 seconds.3100% Ionian bonus, 1 enlightened6200% Ionian bonus, 2 enlightened9380% Ionian bonus, 4 enlightened
- BastionBastion champions gain Armor and Magic Resist. This is increased by 100% for the first 10 seconds of combat.2+20 , +204+45 , +456+75 , +758+140 , +140
- SorcererSorcerers gain bonus Ability Power.
When an enemy dies after being damaged by a Sorcerer, they deal a percentage of that enemy's maximum Health to another enemy.225 ; 7% max450 ; 10% max690 ; 12% max to 2 enemies8135 ; 15% max to 2 enemies
- Rogue2When a Rogue falls below 35% Health, they briefly become untargetable and dash to an enemy within 4 hexes (preferring enemy backline).4And a Rogue's damage bleeds their target for 60% bonus magic damage over 2.5 seconds.
- SlayerSlayers gain 12% Omnivamp.
Slayers deal bonus damage, doubled against units below 66% Health.2+6% bonus damage4+20% bonus damage6+40% bonus damage
- InvokerEvery 3 seconds, your units gain Mana.25 to all4Additional 15 to Invokers615 to all, additional 15 to Invokers840 to all, and start with an additional 30 Ability Power
- Reaver KingGangplank uses his cutlass passive when placed in the front 2 rows and his pistol passive when placed in the back 2 rows.
- BruiserYour units gain 100 Health. Bruisers gain additional maximum Health.2+10% max4+45% max6+80% max
Combat start:Allies in the front 2 rows gain a Shield for 15 seconds. Allies in the back 2 rows gain Ability Power.2250 Shield; 153400 Shield; 254575 Shield; 355850 Shield; 55
- MulticasterMulticasters cast their Ability multiple times. Bonus casts have 55% reduced effectiveness.21 extra cast42 extra casts
- GunnerWhen Gunner champions attack, they gain bonus Attack Damage, up to 8 stacks.26% per stack412% per stack625% per stack
- EmpressWhen Bel'Veth kills an enemy, they leave behind Void Coral that she will consume. The first Coral increases her maximum Health by 50%, while further Coral heals her 20% maximum Health.
When a Void Coral is consumed, she deals 10% maximum Health as magic damage to enemies within 2 hexes.
- WandererRyze's ability changes depending on the Region Portal players voted for at the start of the game.
- VanquisherDamage from Vanquisher Abilities can critically strike. Vanquishers gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and Critical Strike Damage.215% , 15%435% , 35%675% , 55%
- JuggernautJuggernaut champions take less damage as their Health decreases.215% to 25% damage reduction420% to 35% damage reduction635% to 50% damage reduction
- TechnogeniusGain a placeable Apex Turret with 3 upgrade slots. Upgrades to the Apex Turret will show up in your shop for 6 gold. The Apex Turret shares Heimerdinger's Attack Speed and Ability Power.
You may only have 1 Apex Turret.
- ChallengerChallengers gain bonus Attack Speed. When their target dies, Challengers dash to a new target and increase their Attack Speed bonus by 50% for 2.5 seconds.230%460%695%8140%
- Darkin1Darkin are possessed by a weapon. When they die, the weapon possesses the nearest ally champion, granting them the weapon's power.2Weapon powers become 50% stronger